Sharing my favorite products! This is really going to be a mixture of food, beauty products, books, clothing, anything I swear by and would buy again, and again, for myself or a gift! Enjoy! And as always, message me with any questions and follow me on Instagram @chefcaseyy_casii for live details on some of my favs! (:
1. What A Time To Be Alone – is a must buy book! It is so beyond inspiring. I hate having to put it down! I love rereading pages, reminding myself “I got this!” Empowering, insightful, brilliant, I promise you will live better because of it! Click the link below for more details, reviews and to purchase
2. Davines : “This is a Dry Texturizer” – Thanks to a great friend, and stylist, I will never, EVER again use any sort of hairspray. This texturizer spray is like no other. “It’s for instant, full-bodied hair”. The smell is delicious, you don’t need much at all, and it won’t leave your hair with that awful feeling hairsprays do! I take it on every trip I go on, and use it every. single. time I do my hair! Try it yourself by clicking the link below or visiting Gloria & Company in Fairhaven, MA!
3. Grandpa’s Garden Hot Pacs – I honestly do not know what I would do without these. You may look at them and think “oh, a heating pad?”….it is so. much. more. My mom found the company a while back and of course everyone in my family got them for Christmas. And after year one, they were requested on Christmas! Their signature therapy pacs are filled with grains w/ a hint of pure cinnamon and clove. The spa line has a pinch of peppermint and lavender. “The aroma is gentle and not overpowering.” They are available in unscented versions, but I do not suggest those. The aroma and essential oils is what assists the heat in healing! The link below will take you to their website. Not only are there SO many different styles to choose from, you are also supporting a small business! Ideal for me. Below are a few that I have at home!
Dolphin and moon pacs are for neck and shoulders or to wrap, top left corner is a “joint pac” to wrap around a knee or wrist etc, and top right is a shawl! my fav, perfect for back or stomach (cramps) pain!
4. Everything But the Bagel Seasoning – I know y’all have probably heard lots about this seasoning…but I HAD to highlight it here. I use this on EVERYTHING…no pun intended. You name it, I most likely sprinkle a little of this on top! The ingredients are sesame seeds, sea salt, dried minced garlic, dried minced onion, black sesame seeds, and poppy seeds. It truly it the most amazing blend of tastes. I would suggest buying it in store for $1.99!!! however here is a link via amazon as well!
5. Aromatherapy Stress Relief Pillow Mist : Eucalyptus Spearmint – this bath and body works product I swear by. I spray this on our bed/pillows every night shortly before we go to bed. It is “an authentic aromatherapy experience, designed to freshen pillows and sheets. Our exclusive blend of essential oils calms and clears the mind for a truly restful, peaceful slumber.” If i forget to use, I swear it takes me longer to fall asleep! Get your below! or at any Bath and Body works store.
6. Simply SoHope – I found this company at the profound market in MA. They were also at another farmers market/artisan market I had visited and I just love their stuff! On top of being super friendly, small business, and have amazing products she donates! Located in Westborough, MA I tend to order off of her etsy site, or wait to see her out and about! Her handcrafted soaps, body products and candles are truly worth every penny…and not too many pennies at that! Below is my go-to, I like to get the assorted samples and I have them by each sink in my house. They last SO long, and leave my hands smelling and feeling AMAZING! Highly suggest! and she does free shipping regardless of the price!!! (these samples are 4.50!!)
7. Whisker Biscuits Treats – yet again another small business I found in my market, and fair travels. My boy, Petey the Pup, is Whisker Biscuits BIGGEST FAN! We love this company. Their treats are “no bullshit”, well priced, come in the cutest packaging, and are 100% USA made. They have real antlers, “punny” treats, and jerky. The boxed assortments are my favorite, we usually go with a super dozen assortment which contains the following ;
“Beer Barley Flavors—Maple Glazed Bacon, Gingerbread, Peanut Butter, Cheddar Cheese, Ground Beef and Veggie.
Doggy Donut Flavors—Pumpkin Ginger, Peanut Butter, Cheddar Cheese, Apple Cinnamon, Vanilla Fudge, and Chicken Pot Pie.
Ingredients for Doggy Donuts may contain: Unbleached whole wheat flour, Pumpkin, Ginger, Peanut Butter, Cheddar Cheese, Garlic, Parsley, Apples, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Carob, Chicken, Peas, Carrots, and vitamin e.
Ingredients for Beer Barley Treats may contain: Unbleached whole wheat flour, Malted Barley, Maple Glazed Bacon, Freshly Ground Ginger, Molasses, Peanut Butter, Cheddar Cheese, Garlic, Parsley, Ground Beef, Cinnamon, Peas, Carrots, Green Beans, Broccoli, Spinach and vitamin e.
Storage Instructions: These treats will do well on the counter (as long as the dog can’t get them) in the box they came in. Do not store treats in plastic. We preserve them naturally with vitamin E. The shelf life is 2-3 months. Treats can be frozen in a plastic freezer bag. Frozen they typically last 6-8 months.”
8. Mandolin Vegetable Slicer – the mandolin truly was a great invention if you ask me. There are SO many fruits, vegetables etc., I find myself dreading to have to slice, cut or chop. Not anymore! There are tons of different brands, styles and companies that sell mandolins, so find the right one for you! I however am IN LOVE with the one I ordered off amazon for only $13.99 USD!!! crazy I know. Link below!
9. Power Air-fryer XL – y’all…if you listen to ONE thing on this site…get yourself a power air-fryer! I am telling you it will change your life for the better. I had been eyeing them for a while and as lucky enough to receive it for Christmas from my boyfriends sister! IT DOES IT ALL! and with little to no mess…its incredible. There are so many different brands, sizes and styles, but Ill link one similar to mine below!
10. Pax Steamer – this is my absolute FAVORITE gift. the MOST useful tool ever. Irons are so lame am I right? the steamer is where it’s at!!! Takes two seconds to put a bit of water in it, plug it in, and turn it on. Within seconds…and no I am not exaggerating, within seconds, steam is pouring out and it usually takes me 5 min tops to steam anything I need. A shirt, pants, dress, tablecloth, curtains, you name it. Seamless, quick, efficient. Do yourself a favor and grab one…only $22!!! Can’t beat it. Have a wedding shower to buy for? perfect gift! Holiday time? perfect gift! Anytime really. and it is the perfect travel companion as well! I take it on every trip I go on! Link below!
11. Further Food Collagen – if you follow me on Instagram you KNOW just how much I use these products. Going to try to keep this short and sweet because I could truly go on and on about this company. First of all, they are a woman founded and run company. BOSS BABES UNITE. always. Second of all, it works. I have had stomach issues since I can remember and this collagen peptides (which is the product I use most of theirs) has helped SO much! It regulates gut health, helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, promotes fresh, radiant skin, strengthens hair & nails, and bone health! The benefits are of such a wide variety, and their products do as well! The collagen peptides is what I use on the daily. I usually add it to my morning coffee. It goes best in hot liquids. You can just add it to hot water, however I prefer in my coffee! CANT TASTE IT AT ALL! They also have a TON of other products I love experimenting with. Their matcha powder, and turmeric powder for lattes are so yummy!! and just in time for this post and you to try, they just came out with a chocolate collagen peptides! TOTALLY ORDERING AS SOON AS I FINISH TYPING HERE. (drooling thinking about it) The Peptides and powders also don’t have to be digested with a beverage. Pancakes, waffles, cookies, bread…anything flour based, add some of your collagen peptides in that baby! They supply tons of recipes, tips & tricks on how to use the products as well. AND last but not least…I have recently partnered with them to be able to offer you a DISCOUNT CODE!!!!! So if you click the link below the pics, and enter code “CHEFCC10” at checkout, you’ll receive 10% off your order!! Don’t forget to tag me in your posts using your further food goods!!